Spring is ALMOST here, right?!I keep telling myself that with these Dreary Seattle Days that seem to be so persistent.
To help it feel a little more springy for you until the sun starts balancing out the rain- here are a FREE lock screen and home screen for your iPhone!
CLICK IMAGES TO BE DIRECTED TO IMAGE TO SAVE- DIRECTIONS BELOW (if you need them)
"Spring" for your Lock Screen
"Spring2" for your Home Screen
- Just click the image and you will be redirected to where you can save it from on my website.
- If you do it right from your phone, hold your finger down over the image until the menu comes up and click "Save Image".
- Then go to your Photos on your home screen and find the image you just saved.
- Click on it to open it to full screen size.
- Click the arrow in the bottom left corner.
- Then click "Use as Wallpaper" in the bottom right corner.
- No need to crop or move, just press "Set".
- Then use the first one with the large frame in the middle as your Lock Screen. Save "Spring" as your Lock Screen.
- Save "Spring2" the one with the Rick Rack as your Home Screen using the same steps above- and