Friday, July 12, 2013

Backyard Garden Fence Quote Project--- I need your help...

Hello Friends!  I have come up with a really fun idea to make use of some large vintage windows that were given to me.  The large ones are always hard to make use of- and I have a surplus, so I've been trying to think of a way to use them in our back yard to add some personality.
We are renting, so we have not created any "outdoor" spaces like I would in a home I own, but a project like this could be taken with us when we go, so it is perfect.

I want to take these:

Add some bright and beautiful vinyl quotes or designs and hang them along this fence:


So, I can't decide on a theme; should it be garden or growth themed using the same or a similar quote to the one I put on my Barnwood and Vintage Window Planter Box?  I do love that quote, and I could spread it out over the 5 windows.

Or I could just do inspirational words?

Or images- like a vine, or simple single color flowers such as these- Just one Large per window-



What do you think would be cool?

I'd love to hear your opinions/ideas.  Please comment and have a great Friday!  The WEEKEND is upon us!


5 comments:

  1. I like the flowers or vine idea. I'm sure whatever you do will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing those information. Those tips would really help for those who are planning to install a vinyl fence.

    Privacy Picket Fences

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. d Sally sent me these two pictures of her "new yard" with Utley. Utley likes to run along the fence as many shelties do. Of course that creates a dirt path which just gets muddy. They had the sod cut back away from the fence and put in a synthetic mulch. This keeps Utley clean and makes for attractive yard.commercial fencing

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips