Friday, November 1, 2013

Gender Neutral DIY Baby Shower Gift Ideas

I am headed to one of my best friend's baby shower this weekend, and I am super excited to see all the ladies and babies!  However, this strong friend of mine has held out in finding out what the gender is of her FIRST BABY at the request of her husband!  This is fun and exciting and all, but it makes gift giving difficult.  Especially when I want to hand-craft gifts special, just for this little sweetie.
Aimee has special requested one of my {Monthly Onesie Sets} as her baby shower gift, but I don't want them to be gender neutral, so those will have to wait.  BUT, I can't show up EMPTY HANDED, right?!
So, I went on a Pinterest Hunt to come up with some cute, and easy gifts for options to take to the shower.

I hope you enjoy my collection of DIY Gender Neutral Baby Shower Gifts below! [Click the image to follow a link to the tutorial]

Burp Cloths


Do Not Disturb Sign


Diaper Caddy/Organizing Bin


UpCycled T-Shirt Bibs


Soft Blocks


Closet Dividers



Alphabet Art


Nursing Cover



Taggie Blanket



Baby Blocks


And of course, what I've schemed up to make, I cannot find a tutorial for--- so I guess I will have to make my own for you all!

It's along the same ideas as this:

Christmas Card Book


I better get started!  Stay tuned to see what I've come up with!



1 comment:

  1. I love so many of these ideas! The burp cloths, the taggie blanket, the closet dividers...I could use the closet dividers in my own closet!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips