Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer iPhone Wall Papers!

I LOVED my spring iPhone wall papers I created so much, and I'm feeling VERY summery these days, so I figured it was time to update my backgrounds!

Here is a FREE lock screen and home screen for your iPhone!  
CLICK IMAGES TO BE DIRECTED TO IMAGE TO SAVE- DIRECTIONS BELOW (if you need them)


"Summer" For your LOCK SCREEN


"Summer2" For your HOME SCREEN


Here's How:


  • Just click the image and you will be redirected to where you can save it from on my website.  
  • If you do it right from your phone, hold your finger down over the image until the menu comes up and click "Save Image".  
  • Then go to your Photos on your home screen and find the image you just saved.
  • Click on it to open it to full screen size.
  • Click the arrow in the bottom left corner.
  • Then click "Use as Wallpaper" in the bottom right corner.
  • No need to crop or move, just press "Set".
  • Then use the first one with the large frame in the middle as your Lock Screen.  Save "Summer" as your Lock Screen.
  • Save "Summer2" for your Home Screen using the same steps above- and

ENJOY!!!


LOVE the background image?!  I found it and SOOO many others that were hard to resist at Doodle Craft!  Please comment on this post if you use any of them for something creative- I'd LOVE to see!

Here's so Summer Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips