This will be a 3 part post-
Today:I want to share with you a Sparkling Lemonade Recipe I concocted that turned out DELISH!
Tomorrow:A really quick and easy Sweet Treat (If you didn't know already, I DON'T BAKE VERY WELL(Or at all, really)).
Friday:And of course, I can't help but show off our Super Cute Crafts! All in time for your Easter Celebration!
Crisp Sparkling Lemonade
If you have never made lemonade with Real Lemon Juice Concentrate- you need to try it, SO fresh tasting!
- 2 Cups Real Lemon Juice
- 1.5 Cups Sugar
- 2L Chilled Club Soda
- 6 Fresh Strawberries (Pur`eed to a sauce)
- Ice Cubes
- Mix the 1.5 Cup Sugar with the 2 Cups Real Lemon Juice- stir until you can't feel any gritty sugar left on the bottom of the container. At least 2 minutes.
- Pour in the chilled 2L of club soda.
- Put ice cubes in the bottom of a glass.
- Pour 2 spoons full of Strawberry Pure' over the ice.
- Fill Cup with Lemonade.
See you tomorrow!
Linked Up At: